Joy Fish Maryland Blue Crab Heavy Duty Crab Trap, 24"x12"x12" with Gauge
This trap is built for Maryland State Regulation. Different states may need to check with local wildlife regulation before you purchase.
Blue crab pot was invented in 1920, since then it has been used all over the world.
We make commercial crab pot in Tampa for more than 30 years. Besides standard traps we also custom make trap as customer's needs.This Maryland Atlantic blue crab pot has two entrance, easy to catch crab, small size for easy storage.
- PVC coated black wire mesh
- Material: Vinyl 1.5"SQ, 16 Guage
- Size: 24"W x 12"L x 12"H
- Fully Legal with escape ring and jute twine ( Two escape rings and two T.E.D. (Turtle Excluder Device) meet regulation )
- 1.5” square mesh & 1.5" hex mesh
- 2 funnel to catch more crabs
- Come with 15 ft rope with white float to pull and release easily.
- Float to identify trap location.
- Include lobster & crab gauge combo to measure legal sizes of catches.